“After receiving your kit, you create your design, send your painted pieces back to me and I’ll turn them into beautiful, vibrant earrings for you to keep and wear forever!”
Have you always wanted to create your very own pair of flluske studs?
This is your opportunity to wear a stunning, one of a kind, pair of earrings that will make you feel beautiful and proud.
Most of us are really struggling to come up with different activities to do to pass the time. You're scouring the internet for inspiration, only to come up with the same old suggestions you've already had a go at.
Trust me, I get it!
When I start feeling overwhelmed and search for ideas to keep myself entertained while we're stuck inside, unable to go on with our normal every day life, I get out my paints and start making a mess!
I find that creating something, playing with colour and having some fun with it really helps put me in a positive frame of mind.
This is why I created these DIY Kits! You do the painting, send your painted pieces back to me and I’ll turn them into beautiful, vibrant earrings for you to keep and wear forever.
Don't miss out on the unique opportunity to wear a stunning, one of a kind, pair of earrings that will make you feel beautiful and proud.
You can order yours here
Each DIY Kit allows you to make yourself TWO pair of earrings and arrives containing:
- 8 wooden discs to paint (allowing for practice & mistakes – they happen to everyone!)
- Instructions on what to do.
- A kit to send your painted creations back to the studio for completion including a postage paid envelope, addressed to us. (You won’t even need to enter the post office!)
What you’ll need:
- Paints, glitter, textas or sharpies and ink pens. Anything you like really – just not oil pastels - the resin won't stick to it.
- Small paint brushes or any other small tools for painting with and PVA glue for the glitter - if you’re using it.
- A bundle of enthusiasm and an open mind to create something you've never done before!
Buy your DIY Earring Kit here