Adults - flluskë Earring Workshop
Create your very own flluskë earrings at this special Earring Workshop.
(Maximum of 10 participants per workshop)
Adults Earring Workshop Details:
- 2 hour Workshop
- Light refreshments provided
- Includes all equipment and materials needed to make two pairs of stud earrings
- You can choose between three different earring sizes to create!
- Earrings can be made into clip-ons if you don't have your ears pierced.
- Designs will be left to dry at The MAST, and will be then taken to the flluskë Studio where Courtney will finish them off, turning them into gorgeous earrings that are ready to wear.
- Completed earrings to be collected from the flluskë Studio in Warragul. Notifications will be sent out to arrange collection times.
** Additional earrings can be created at the cost of $15 a pair.
*** Minimum 5 participants must be enrolled in this workshop for it to go ahead. If minimum numbers aren't met, Courtney will contact you and a full refund will be issued.
Date: Sunday 30 May, 2021
Location: The MAST, 1/97 Queen Street, Warragul 3820, Vic
Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm
What to bring: An open mind to try a new creative activity and a whole lot of imagination! You can also bring your favourite glitter, paint or markers, if you have a particular style or design in mind.
Upon purchasing your place in this workshop, Courtney will be in contact with you very soon to confirm your place and let you know additional details. Please provide mobile phone number so she can contact you.