A gorgeous little gift to congratulate the bride to be on her Engagement.. The perfect addition to go with a beautiful bottle of wine or to include in a gift hamper.
Earrings featured: Everest
To order your Gift Box – please follow these instructions:
Browse our handmade Flluskë earrings and find the perfect pair. Choose any you’d like!
- Once you find a pair they’ll love – take note of the earring name. It’ll be something fun and jazzy like “Sunshine” or “Hummingbird”.
- Return to this page and type in the earring name into the text box above.
Are you sending this gift directly to them? We’d be happy to include a personal note within your purchase, so they know who it's from. Simply use the ‘Add a note to your order’ section to include a thoughtful message.
Flluskë stud earrings are handmade with love from start to finish in our Gippsland Australia studio.
Each earring is hand-painted on wood and finished with resin, ensuring that each pair is high-quality and one of a kind.
We use anti-allergen surgical steel posts & backings to ensure sensitive ears can safely enjoy our earrings.
Your special gift will be posted within 3 business days of your order.
| AT A GLANCE:
- Gift box is made from eco friendly materials and filled with soft cotton to protect your gift.
- Your gift will be wrapped in a branded flluskë Beli Band & tied with natural twine.
- Earrings finished with high grade Surgical Steel posts & backings, made in the USA.
- Earring materials: Wood & Resin.
- This is a handmade product.
- All orders posted out within 3 business days.
- Sending as a gift? Leave us a note and we'll include it in your parcel!
Earring Care Instructions:
Flluskë Bubbles are delicate. Avoid letting the earrings make contact with water, perfumes, lotions, and other toiletries. Remove the earrings before sleep, showering or jumping in the pool!
Store your handmade flluskë stud earrings away from natural sunlight and heat, in a protective jewellery box or a tarnish-resistant pouch.
To see the Flluskë Refunds, Returns & Repairs Policy, click here.