“I believe everybody can learn how easy it is to include and confidently communicate with deaf and hearing impaired people.
If you want to put an end to the isolation and exclusion of large parts of the population who can’t access the information they need, then let’s make it happen!”
Courtney will show you how easy it is to make sure we actively include people with hearing loss in our daily activities and feel confident you’re communicating with them effectively.
Her speeches and workshops touch on the topics of:
● Reflecting on how past experiences of being bullied at school and experiencing discrimination in the workplace can shape one’s character
● Using creativity and art helped to overcome adversity and heal
● Resilience, hope and actively choosing a better path plays a big part in the reinvention of one’s life
● Using business to create change and awareness and how you too can be a part of that change
"So rare to hear such raw, captivating and awakening story of sheer determination and purpose. Courtney’s story and presence leaves the audience speechless, inspired and informed. Simply breathtaking.”
– Kate Austin. Founder/CEO Pinchapoo
HOW IT WORKS
Book Courtney to present at your next event or staff meeting by filling out a contact form here. She will get back to you within 24 hours to discuss your enquiry.
If you’re unsure if her workshops are right for you, or would like to discuss a tailored presentation to help with an issue you have, you can arrange a call with Courtney on 0427 820 124 to discuss your ideas.
“Courtney’s talk was impactful, inspiring, had me smiling from ear to ear and moved me to tears.The way Courtney highlights the struggles and barriers for hearing impaired people, really made me think deeper about how I and my business can be more empathetic and inclusive towards people with disabilities.
- Kate Britton – The Mud Room Design.
HIRE ME TO SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENTBookings - please fill in our contact form here and send it to us – we will get back to you within 24 hours. You can arrange to talk with Courtney about what you’re after for your event, workplace or team.